Medical Director, Rheumatology
Dr Greger is double board certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. She is dedicated to providing empathetic care to those diagnosed with rheumatologic disorders, autoimmune diseases and arthritis.
She graduated from UC Berkeley with a BA in Economics and attained her MD from the Charles Drew Program at the UCLA-Geffen School of Medicine. After medical school, Dr. Greger completed Residency in Internal Medicine at White Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles and Fellowship in Rheumatology at Boston University.
In practice as a rheumatologist since 2012, she has been gratified to be part of the Ventura County Medical Center (VCMC) staff since 2013, where she has offices in Santa Paula and Ventura. Dr Greger enjoys the dual roles of physician, caring for patients, and also teaching the next generation of doctors at the top-rated Family Medicine Residency Program at VCMC. She is committed to providing excellent care to all patients, regardless of background or means.
A native of Southern California, she has embraced her adopted hometown. When not working, you can catch Dr. Greger in the outdoors – on the beautiful trails and beaches that Ventura County offers or enjoying the local theaters, museums and restaurants.
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine-Rheumatology in 2013, American Board of Internal Medicine in 2009
- Residency: Internal Medicine, White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles CA, 2006-2009
- Medical Education: UCLA-Geffen School of Medicine, MD 2004
- Professional Memberships: American College of Rheumatology, fellow, American College of Physicians, fellow
- Clinic Locations: Medicine Specialty Center West (MSCW), Santa Paula Hospital