Dr. Shah is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He received his graduate medical education at University of Jaipur, India and post graduate degree in Medicine at Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, Kashmir. After emigrating to the United States, he completed his Internal Medicine residency at SUNY, Buffalo New York, Sisters of Charity Hospital. He pursued his clinical fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and UCLA. Dr. Shah performed a research fellowship in Androgen Excess Disorders and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome which was NIH funded grant.
Dr. Shah is the Medical Director of Sierra Vista Diabetes Center of Excellence in Simi Valley, CA. His areas of interest include diabetes mellitus, polycystic ovary syndrome, pituitary disease, and thyroid disorders. Dr. Shah has special expertise in the use of ultrasound guided thyroid aspiration biopsy. Dr. Shah has brought his expert clinical skills to the VCMC medical system and is available for consultation in Endocrinology.
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Fellowship: Cedars Sinai Medical Center, UCLA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Sister of Charity Hospital, Buffalo, New York
- Medical School: Institute of MedicalSciences, Srinagar, Kashmir
- Undergraduate Education: University of Jaipur