Dr. Meshkaty received a B.S. in Biology at University of California, San Diego. She went on to get her M.S. in Applied Physiology and an M.D. at Chicago Medical School (Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science) and completed a dual training residency program in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Baystate Medical Center (Tufts). She also completed an Adult Infectious Disease fellowship program at Baystate Medical Center. Dr. Meshkaty is triple board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Infectious Disease. She advocates strongly for her patients and is passionate about providing care to underserved communities. She worked in Infectious Disease in Haiti for a year with Dr. Paul Farmer’s Partners in Health and also gained experience working at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital prior to coming to Ventura. She loves traveling, cooking, gardening, and hiking in her spare time.
- Board Certifications: Board certification in Internal Medicine 2013, Board certification in Pediatrics 2013, Board certification Infectious Disease 2015
- Fellowship: Adult Infectious Diseases, Baystate Medical Center, Western Campus of Tufts Medical School, 2013-2015
- Residency: Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Baystate Medical Center, Western Campus of Tufts Medical School Springfield, 4-year program in combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, 2008–2012
- Medical Education: Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, MD, 2008
- Professional Memberships: Infectious Disease Society of America, American Society of Microbiology,
American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, American College of Physicians, Medical Massachusetts Society
- Clinic Locations: Medicine Specialty Center West (MSCW)