MHS, FACP Immunology
Dr. Prichard is Medical Director, Immunology Clinic, Ventura County Medical Center, and staff physician in the Hematology/Oncology Clinic. Academic appointments include Clinical Professor, UCLA School of Medicine and the Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy, University of the Pacific. He was formally Adjunct Professor, Department of Biology, California State University at Channel Islands.
Dr. Prichard received a Masters of Health Sciences from University of California, Berkeley, and Doctor of Medicine degree from UC Irvine.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, a member of the American Academy of HIV Medicine and the American Society of Hematology.
He was formerly Assistant Professor in the Departments of Internal Medicine and Family Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, and served on the medical staff for the Institute for Immunological Disorders there. He has authored over forty publications and text book chapters.
- Board Certifications: National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomat, American Board of Family Practice, Diplomat, AAHIVM: HIV specialty certification
- Fellowship: Internal Medicine, General Hospital 1980
- Residency: Family Medicine, General Hospital 1981
- Medical Education: University of California, Irvine, MD 1978
- Professional Memberships: Alpha Omega Alpha, HIV Medicine Association, Infectious Disease Society of America, American College of Physicians, American Academy of HIV Medicine, American Academy of Family Physicians, International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care, American Society of Hematology
- Clinic Locations: Medicine Specialty Center West (MSCW)