Medical Director, Neurology
Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran graduated from Chennai Medical College, India. She completed her Residency in Neurology at the UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Muthukumaran did additional training with a Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and UCLA.
Dr. Muthukumaran is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and is Board Certified by the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, specializing in Adult Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
Dr. Muthukumaran has served as Director of ALS Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, participated in clinical research with the NIH for ALS patients, and presented at the American Academy of Neurology. Her interests include traveling, hiking, and spending time with her family.
- Board Certification: Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Fellowship: Clinical Neurophysiology Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and UCLA
- Residency: UCLA School of Medicine
- Medical School: Chenai Medical College, India
- Clinical Interests: ALS, Electromyography and nerve conduction