Hematology and Oncology
Angelique Dore is an extraordinarily compassionate and hard-working oncology professional. Her clinical skills have been developed over years of increasingly complex roles. In the past, she gained experience as an inpatient telemetry nurse and then moved into the field of Oncology. As an Infusion Center Nurse, she evaluated patients for readiness for chemotherapy treatment, administered medication and did a considerable amount of counseling and teaching about medications and oncologic diagnoses. Her abilities and motivation made her an excellent candidate to advance to Nurse Practitioner training. She is an Oncology Certified Nurse and following her certification as a Nurse Practitioner, she has continued to treat cancer patients now with the ability to order diagnostic tests and prescribe treatment. She works together with our Oncology Team to deliver excellent care to the patients of the VCMC Medical System. Angelique grew up in Ventura county and has enjoyed returning to her roots. Her clinical interests center on providing education and emotional support throughout the course of cancer treatment.
- Ventura College, Associates Degree, Nursing
- Western Governors University, Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Frontier Nursing University, Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified, Oncology Nursing
- California Public Health Nurse