Oceanview Medical Specialists has an opening for full-time or part-time Infectious Disease specialist in Ventura, CA
- Join a progressive health care system on the Pacific coast dedicated to high quality medical care.
- Work with dedicated hospitalist and ICU teaching services
- Primarily Inpatient consulting services.
- Rotating Inpatient coverage with second ID physician
- Amazing benefit package for the physician AND their family
- Progressive Vacation Program with additional time for Health/Sick Leave
- 5 days CME/$3,600 stipend
- Highly competitive salary with wRVU Bonus
- Loan repayment up to $300k available
- Opportunities for Leadership, teaching, and community outreach
Oceanview Medical Specialists is an internal medicine multispecialty group of over 30 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants that provide medical care to the people of Ventura County. As a part of the Ventura County Medical Center system, our specialty group partners with excellent community based primary care physicians who handle routine and complex chronic care, leaving our specialists with the most interesting and challenging cases. VCMC is home to the longstanding and top ranked VCMC Family Medicine training program. We attract exceptionally talented, hardworking, and dedicated house staff who are eager to learn. Our medical group physicians experience an integrated, collegial clinical atmosphere with the opportunity to teach.
Nestled between Malibu to the south, and Santa Barbara to the north, Ventura County, CA is a beautiful coastal community, that is family-oriented with excellent schools, multiple cultural arts, and extensive outdoor activities.
If you are interested in an opportunity for a wonderful, well-rounded career, this may be the ideal position for you. Visit our website at www.oceanviewmedical.org and direct your inquiry to:
Oceanview Medical Specialists, Inc. an affiliate of Ventura County Healthcare Agency